Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- Lead the vision, design, and development of an enterprise project management office for public sector organization
- Collaborate with IT leadership and organization leadership to develop priorities of mission critical projects, report on project health, and ensure standards
- Socialize and message strategy with organization leadership on projects
- Oversee project implementation and track and measure execution success
- Establish, build and maintain project management methodology and processes (resource management, project cost and schedule forecasting, scope and performance management)
- Define, maintain and report on the metrics that will track the progress of IT achievements against objectives
- Coaches, trains, and educations project managers, sponsors, and management staff on standards, tools, and portfolio processes
- Provide superior project management execution from initiation to close for applicable projects
Required Qualifications & Experiences
- Minimum of 2 years Director of a Project Management Office (public sector preferred)
- 10+ years of Public Sector IT Experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience working as a senior IT project manager leading information technology design, development, and implementation projects for federal or State government entities including at least four (4) full-life cycle implementations
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in Medicaid or Human Services a plus
- Experience in Agile/Scrum a plus
- Experience working in a matrix organization structure (preferred)
- Experience working for an IT consulting firm (preferred)
- Flexibility and adaptability to successfully transform and navigate a changing marketplace
- Significant project travel may be required
Education and Certification Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.