Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Olympia, Washington; Los Angeles, California; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- Responsible for multiple project assignments, project oversight, issue resolution, and communicating project progress to executive team
- Leads cross-functional project teams, manages toward on-time / in scope completion, and ensures high-level client satisfaction
- Conducts regular project reviews and communicates the status of projects in both formal and informal settings
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues that may negatively impact a project or project deliverables, seeks innovative ways to remove project obstacles
- Ability to quickly gain command of complex subject matters, dive into details, and distill findings into a coherent and compelling story or roadmap for client consumption
- Assumes ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of project(s) to our clients which includes in-depth, hands-on development of products and deliverables for client approval
- Engages in firm culture, communications and employee initiatives for staff assigned to the local office
- Works with all firm and client stakeholders to identify and confirm necessary and right-fit resources assigned to project(s)
- Builds broad stakeholder networks through professional, business and community events and in collaboration with Cambria market and program leads
- Five (5) years of experience working as an IT project manager/technical team leader, leading information technology design, development, and implementation projects for federal, State and/or local government entities
- Five (5) years of experience providing business analysis services and support, including strategic planning, documentation of business processes, conducting feasibility studies, etc.
- Three (3) years experience with the public sector health and human services industry
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs and tools
- Current Project Management Institution (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Project travel required
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.