Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Tallahassee, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Cambria was also selected as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- Construction/Vendor Coordination:
- Collaborate with Project Manager in the development of project scope, budget, schedule and coordination of planning, design and funding
- Assist the Project Manager with planning and implementation of all designated pre-construction, construction and post-construction activities
- Provide regularly documented review of project status to monitor schedule and budget variances relative to approved plans and recommend corrections to any deviations
- Coordinate and monitor vendor performance during the entire course of the project, including normal and off hours, weekends when necessary; willingness to address occasional, last-minute, after-hours changes and occasional travel
- Research and recommend products, including green, sustainable materials and methods, as well as windows/doors, cabinetry, countertops, lighting and plumbing fixtures, mechanical equipment, appliances, custom elements, furniture, etc.
- Recommend and procure appropriate materials and fixtures, as necessary
- Conduct regular site visits during construction phase to identify and document progression toward specific milestones
- Manage many disparate, simultaneous and/or new tasks with frequent communication
- Property / Facility Management Coordination:
- Lead real estate lease transaction coordination
- Provide property / facility management services
- Regularly monitor and report on comparable market activity
- Coordinate, maintain and report accurate financial records vs budget for each property and portfolio of business
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 3-7 years industry (facility and/or property management) experience required either in the corporate or real estate environment
- Project management, construction, or renovation project experience
- Property management experience
- Facility management and space planning experience
- Experience coordinating multiple projects, prioritizing workload and following tasks to completion
- Strong organization skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, accounting software knowledge is a plus
Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in facility / property management with management/technical emphasis.
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.