Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Tallahassee, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2014. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager, the Executive Operations Assistant will assist a busy, detailed oriented, and meticulous CEO who is also an entrepreneur, investor, board member, lecturer, and donor. The Assistant will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship; and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Related Tasks
- Complete moderately complex projects which require great attention to detail (e.g., spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, letters, project plans, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes)
- Maintain multiple and ever-changing calendar of events and actions items lists using discretion to identify relative priorities
- Prepare meticulous travel schedule and logistics including providing supporting documentation
- Perform detailed event planning for both large and small events
- Create repeatable processes for routine and on-going tasks including continuously improving processes
- Maintain highly organized systems which can be easily taught to others
- Take general guidance and have freedom to develop concept/solution which will then be collaboratively refined through multiple iterations
- Ability to manage many disparate, simultaneous tasks and frequently communicate progress
- Willingness to address occasional, last-minute, after-hours changes to approach and direction
- Engage in extensive collaboration where ideas, feedback, and opinions are sought by a wide range of stakeholders to gain buy-in
- Exude a high level of energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, and customer service orientation
- Show utmost discretion for sensitive, confidential, and private matters
Required Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities and Qualifications
- Strong organization skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience managing other administrative team members
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives in a professional service-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat Professional, and Social Media web platforms
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.