Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Mandatory Experience and Qualifications
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum 2 years technical recruiting experience (e.g., Developers, Engineers, etc.)
- Experience screening against technical requirements and recommend resources for hire
- Experience conducting insight-gathering and technical screens and job interviews
- Experience understand technical positions and languages (.net, Java, etc.)
- Experience recruiting for a recruitment agency or professional services firm
- Understand and learn the details of each technical job requisition and its requirements
- Cold-call Technical candidates and build and maintain consultant candidate relationships
- Understand the priority of the requisition and the differences between direct and project or proposal (RFP) driven requirements
- Identify qualified candidates utilizing various sources: resume database, employment web sites, referrals, social media, own network, other recruiters, vendors, etc.
- Strategically advertises staffing needs by way of various channels: Social Media, job posting boards, professional associations, university alumni boards, etc.
- Experience with ATS (i.e., BullHorn)
- Exceptional follow through and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Knowledge of agile methodologies & required positions (i.e., Scrum, UI/UX, full-stack, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Industry experience in one or more of the following: healthcare, information technology, transportation, government
- Experience mentoring a team of recruiters
- Experience managing vendor relationships: agreements, management, and tracking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.