The Technical Solutions Lead will work primarily with public sector clients in Cambria’s Southeast offices (Jackson, MS, Tallahassee, FL, and Atlanta, GA) with anticipated travel for client engagements in other states within the region. Primary responsibilities include owning and driving technical solution strategy and design in the Health and Humans Services industry, which includes frequent interactions with clients, building broad stakeholder networks and solving diverse client issues in an innovative way. The Technical Solutions Lead will support business development activities and contributes to creating winning proposals in response to RFPs. This position requires an ability to assess the needs of clients during the discovery process and work with the proposal manager to lead the internal solutioning process. The Technical Solutions Lead will also assist existing projects with solving technical problems for clients and preparing innovation roadmaps for programs and other business or IT analysis as needed.
- Provide technical leadership in designing and implementing large scale, complex enterprise applications requiring high performance and availability.
- Interface with business partners to understand and influence requirements and technical solutions, and support of technical solutions built by vendors and Cambria resources.
- Articulate the business and technical value of solutions and products to senior managers and technical decision makers (within Cambria and our customers).
- Define solution to meet customer’s requirements including architecture, security, and enterprise software technologies.
- Participate in design reviews to provide alternative work arounds, design efficiencies and realistic expectations for timelines.
- Identify targeted customers’ needs based upon the solicitation requirements and intelligence provided by the business development team.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Conducts regular project reviews and communicates the status of projects in both formal and informal settings
- Provides regular and timely feedback to team members and their respective managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (advanced degree preferred) from an accredited University
- A minimum of 7+ years of hands-on experience working as a technical team leader, leading information technology projects for federal, State and/or local government entities, specifically in health and human services
- Comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer’s IT infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and a high level of focus and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate status, design, and approach with management/business sponsors/product managers.
- Familiar with standard software development tools, including incident tracking, documentation, and testing systems.
- Self-directed, works with limited management direction, and exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Ability to build strong relationships and drive alignment on difficult topics.
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements and transform into technical solution design documents and process and data flow diagrams.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams and vendor teams in fast-paced delivery development cycles.
- Experience with iterative development life cycle methodologies and application of those principles, especially agile development practices.
- Demonstrated experience working with vendor partners.
- Experience in reviewing RFPs, writing proposals, and facilitating client and partner meetings.
- Strong work ethic, good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Experience providing subject matter expertise on data architectures and data integration implementations.
- Experience managing development team in terms of end to end technical delivery.
- Self-motivated with the ability to network across a broad team.
- Experience working in a matrix organization structure.
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.