Cambria Solutions is a management and technology consulting firm focused on serving state and local governments. The firm is headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, MS; and Washington, DC. Other offices are planned in the next several years to meet Cambria’s expanding portfolio. Cambria continues to plan for steady and solid growth.
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities.
This position reports to Cambria’s HR Manager. Listed below are some typical primary and secondary functions and their related responsibilities.
Administrative/Front Desk Functions
- Provide basic education and assistance to all employees in the areas of benefits, firm policy, and procedures
- Administer Cambria’s 401(k) plan on a day-to-day basis
- Assist with communicating with newly hired employees to provide instruction and direction prior to their first day, and coordinating and leading onboarding sessions, including completion of new hire paperwork
- Assist with or arrange travel arrangements for new hires from regions outside of Sacramento
- Set up and maintain travel profiles as necessary to book travel
- Participate in internal administrative initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Reception – first point of in-person contact, answer and route incoming phone calls
- Maintain office area (organization, watering of plants, appearance, etc.)
- Point of contact for general office needs
- Monitor, maintain, and coordinate service for office equipment, supplies &
- Refreshments, ongoing and as needed in all offices
- Coordinate conference call meetings for staff
- Assist with on-site/off-site meetings, securing venue and catering as needed
- Monitor office and parking; resolve issues with respective vendor contacts
- Process and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist Accounting/Finance, Operations and IT, with ad hoc needs
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Two to five years of relevant experience
- Experience with small-med businesses (50-100 employees)
- Experience with basic administrative HR tasks – new hire and benefits paperwork, completion of I-9’s, verifications of employment, etc.
- Basic understanding of employee benefit plans
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to address issues with employee, clients, vendors, partners, staff, etc.
- Able to respond quickly to requests while managing conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and good follow through to completion
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and other MS applications
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Excellent decision-making skills, be able to work independently with little or no direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask between projects and tasks
- Develop routine schedule, be consistent and accurate
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint
- Experience in a Consulting or Professional Services environment
- HR and/or other professional office experience in a support function
Interested in joining Cambria?
Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.