Delivery Manager (Scrum Master)
- The Contractor shall provide a Delivery Manager (Scrum Master), to perform activities as defined by the ADPQ Vendor Pool Labor Category Definitions as provided in Section III, Statement of Work, Contractor Roles.
- The Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) will serve as the Scrum Master and is primarily responsible to help the court processing development team achieve its goals on behalf of delivering the Court Processing Digital Service.
- The Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) also partners with Service Manager to assure that the Court Processing Development Team and the Court Processing Business Team follow appropriate agile methodology, and meet daily and iteration objectives.
- The Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) works to resolve or remove impediments for the Court Processing Development Team, helps manage the team's relationships with outside stakeholders, facilitates team continuous improvement, and coordinates solution implementation and delivery with other Delivery Managers (Scrum Masters)
- The Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) shall additionally ensure that all work performed pursuant to this Agreement complies with Agreement terms and conditions and shall have decision-making authority on behalf of Contractor’s corporate offices when necessary.
- The Contractor’s Delivery Manager (Scrum Master) shall be the primary interface with the Contract Manager and shall attend status meetings and ad hoc meetings with stakeholders as required.
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Current certification related to Scrum (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster® [CSM])
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.