Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2014. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
The Lead Developer is primarily responsible for the architecture and design of the subsystems within the Agile Team’s purview, subject to approval by the Product Owner. The Lead Developer is responsible for choosing the direction of the Agile Team to execute the Product Owner’s vision and goals, and to deliver working software at the end of a sprint. The Lead Developer also helps develop product roadmaps, backlogs, and measurable success criteria, and writing user stories (i.e., can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories). The individual will be part of a cross-functional agile team. This role is expected to be an integral and a productive member of this team. While the specific role is that of a Lead Developer, the individual is expected to have broad skills in systems analysis, design, and testing as well. The position is located in Sacramento, California.
- Web programming experience specializing in responsive front-end development
- 5+ years developing with .Net Framework (C# .NET Core), HTML, CSS, Javacript and design patterns (MVC)
- 5+ years experience using MS SQL Server and Experience developing RESTful APIs
- 3+ years experience working in Azure Cloud platform
- Experience and understanding of Service-based architecture
- Experience optimizing SQL queries, data transaction and concurrency management
- Experience in automated testing (unit and integration)
- Experience following SDLC and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Experience and understanding of using Git / GitHub with CI/CD to Azure
- Experience with 18F Open Source Policy and USDS Web Design patterns
- Experience with Slack collaboration team tool
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.