Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
The User Experience (UX) Consultant is responsible for the overall user experience on a technology-enabled project that is aimed at resolving one or more business problems. They will establish humancentered design culture and practices within the project. They own the overall vision for the implementation of user experience for Cambria clients and drive work with client and vendor partners. They have a great breadth of knowledge across user research, interaction, experience, accessibility, and usability and are generally familiar with all workstreams of the software delivery lifecycle and system implementation and understand how different devices (screen sizes) work with different user interaction paradigms. The position is located in Sacramento, California.
- Experience as the Lead User Experience (UX) Designer and Usability Tester in two (2) or more web application projects
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Experience following SDLC and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Minimum two (2) years of experience of leading user experience design research
- Minimum two (2) years of producing user requirements, specifications and experience goals
- Minimum two (2) years of planning and leading one to one task based usability testing
- Minimum two (2) years of presenting synthesis to clients
- Experience with 18F Open Source Policy and USDS Web Design patterns
- Experience with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Experience with using Git/Github
- Experience with Slack collaboration team tool
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.