Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Tallahassee, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2014. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
Leads the technical analysis, design, and architecture activities; leads developer resources and development activities; maintains technical documentation; provides QA over technical solution; manages technical risks; manages on-boarding activities of team.
- Leading projects using the Scrum/Kanban framework
- Mentor and coach the fellow team members on the more complex coding solutions.
- Recommending and implementing system architecture changes to efficiently scale large enterprise systems.
- Experience with cloud solutions (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with micro-service based architecture
- Strong soft skills and be able to communicate effectively with management and the customers
- Two (2) years’ experience working with HIPAA X12 and NCPDP transactions, preferably 837I, 837P, & 837D. Also, experience with X12 274 Provider Network transaction. For NCPDP, experience with the 2.2 and 4.2 pharmacy batch transactions
- Two (2) years’ experience working with health care related systems and applications (e.g., HIPAA transactions and electronic health records)
- Two (2) years’ experience working on large-scale integration projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related or Engineering Field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes. At least four (4) years of that
- experience must have been in a lead capacity
- Minimum of five (7) years of experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming. At least three (4) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience applying analytical processes on IT projects. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in systems analysis and design
- .Net Framework 4.6 and above
- Java Runtime Engine (JRE) 1.4 or higher (32 and 64 bit)
- .Net Entity Framework
- MS BizTalk Server Enterprise Edition (v.2004 or higher) Applications
- MS Windows 2003 (or higher) R2 Server Enterprise Edition
- MS SQL Server 2010 (or higher) Enterprise Edition
- MS Office applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint
- One (1) year experience configuration and troubleshooting Edifecs XEngine
- One (1) year experience writing XML code
- Two (2) years’ experience developing testing protocols, file layout specifications, systems documentation
- Two (2) years’ experience development and troubleshooting experience with MS Biz Talk Server Enterprise edition (V.2004 or later)
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.