Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- Enhance the Agile Framework to leverage best practices and lessons learned
- Facilitate the development of a Product Vision, Product Roadmap, User Stories, Release Plan, and Sprint Plan with the Product Owner and Architecture Owner
- Be familiar with the team’s work (i.e. the product)
- Provide informal just-in-time Agile training (e.g. brown bag lunches)
- Mentor the Product Owner(s) in performing their role, adapting to each Product Owner's learning style
- Support the organizational transition to support Agile
- Coach and mentor team members on learning and applying Agile skills
- Facilitate the Daily Scrum and other communication needed with the team and customer
- Support staff on impediment management
- Facilitate the Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review (i.e. Product demonstration).
- Support refining Architecture & Design Specification Practices to accommodate Agile
- Refine Testing Procedures to accommodate Agile
- Develop Change Management Procedures to accommodate Agile
- Refine Defect Management Procedures to accommodate Agile
- Encouraging the use of Agile Engineering Practices within the development team
- Six (6) years of experience within the past eight (8) years using IT agile technology
- Six (6) years of experience within the past eight (8) years performing IT Agile transformations in multiple business environments (e.g. application development, application maintenance, application hosting)
- Six (6) years of experience within the past eight (8) years using Agile Change Management, Technical Agile, Agile Process (Scrum), Agile Product, and Hands-on-Agile development practices
- Successfully completed two (2) Agile led projects within the last year
- Successfully completed ten (10) Agile training sessions within the last year
- Current certification related to Scrum
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.