Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- Teach/Mentor/Coach teams and leaders on SAFe and Scrum practices, roles, artifacts and ceremonies
- Provide training/workshops to teams as well as business and technical executive
- Advance the understanding of client roles within Scrum across Business, Technology and Operations areas
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements
- Bring industry knowledge from the Agile community
- Exhibit influencing skills to effectively drive process implementation, standardization and simplification
- Define and monitor performance metrics
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies
- Provide work samples and On-The-Job trainings
- Identifies methodology challenges and collaboratively creates solutions for continuously evolving Agile
- In collaboration with other Agile Coaches, manages the enterprise Agile methodology knowledge repository
- Mentors Scrum Masters and Product Owners on agile software development principles and practices, Scrum processes, team building, and facilitation
- Uses “inspect and adapt” with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and teams to constantly improve performance and responsiveness
- Collaborates with teams, management peers and other functions to ensure understanding of shared responsibility and deliverables to ensure success relative to our Agile/Scrum development process
- Coaches executives and stakeholders to align their expectations for working with an Agile development environment
- 5+ years experience in a business analyst, project management, technical analyst, and/or solutions architect role
- Must have direct experience in a leadership role with proven ability to provide effective team leadership
- Three years of Scrum / Agile experience required with an excellent working knowledge of the Scrum framework, processes, roles and responsibilities
- 6+ years experience performing in multiple Agile roles
- 2 or more years experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment
- Implementation of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and Continuous Delivery
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) strongly preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle, architecture and design, software craftsmanship and test automation strategies
- Previous experience coaching executives, product owners, scrum masters and team members
- Knowledge of Scrum and the Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise (SAFe)
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline (4 additional years of IT experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- SAFe certification (SA or SPC)
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.