Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- Lead implementation of DevOps for the project
- Analyze and baseline systems configurations
- Develop server configuration scripting
- Manage configuration management tools (e.g., Ensile)
- Establish and monitor continuous deployment, including development and management of the pipeline
- Establish continuous integration
- Automate the build to reduce the development and test cycle time
- Integrate automated testing into the build process to facilitate quality
- Automate the deployment of builds to target environments
- Provide continuous integration, automated build, automated deployment, and environment management knowledge transfer to staff
- 5+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience
- Experience designing and implementing end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Deep cloud (AWS, Azure etc.) experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies)
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution
- Previous consulting experience is highly preferred
- Minimum five (5) years FTE experience automating software builds to support continuous integration, using a centralized configuration management strategy
- Minimum five (5) years FTE experience maintaining multiple development and test environments in an automated fashion, leveraging off-the-shelf tools and scripting/programming
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.