Location: Jackson, MS
Job type: Full-Time
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastestgrowing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- 4+ years of web development experience
- 3+ years of coding experience using Node.js
- 2+ years of coding experience using Angualr.js
- 2+ years of coding experience using Express.js
- 2+ years of development experience using an agile methodology
- 2+ years of development experience using RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of development experience using NoSQL DBs (such as MongoDB)
- 1+ years of experience doing test-driven development (TDD) with automated test tools for React.js and/or Ruby on Rails (e.g., Karma, Jasmine, Jest, RSpec, Capybara)
- 1+ years of experience as a team lead / dev lead
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Translation of design mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Building reusable components and libraries (front-end as well as back-end) for future use
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Review work produced by team members
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.