Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm. We are a fast-growing organization, growing by 40% annually. Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach. Something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Cambria is headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia. Other offices are planned in the next several years to meet Cambria’s expanding portfolio.
Dynamic, versatile, hands-on Program Manager who leads teams to design and implement successful IT projects that align business and IT objectives and deliver rapid results
Energetic, trusted, and detail-oriented Senior Program Manager and
strategic solutions provider with outstanding project management and conflict management skills.
- Plans, executes and evaluates large, complex program initiatives within the business unit.
- Assembles a project team, assigning and monitoring work of team members and providing guidance and leadership.
- Drives strategic alignment and integration across various projects within the program and aligns with business goals and objectives.
- Directs PMO teams to develop high-quality programs that solve business problems
- Defines projects required to support programs and partners to ensure their implementation on time, within budget.
- Exercises independent judgement in developing processes, methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Evaluation, redesign and oversight of processes.
- Manages project / program(s) from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement.
- Ability to influence team members functioning in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrates leadership, project management, program evaluation and consulting skills.
- Analyze data, develop and facilitate implementation of key interventions to support company objectives, including developing work plans, workflows, policies and procedures, and serving as workgroup leader when appropriate in order to execute initiatives
- Facilitate development of internal and external reports and deliver data as needed to support and monitor strategic initiatives throughout the program.
- Ensure effective communication of quality improvement requirements and organizational goals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Accomplished leader and Influential facilitator with demonstrated excellence in driving multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams to consensus
- High Integrity/Ethics/Trust and Strong ability to drive for results.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects with at least 10 years of program management experience. Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate, manage and build a story around complex data.
- Experienced in change management processes, including improvements and redesign.
- Previous project management experience in tracking, planning projects, working with data sets and driving analytical decisions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to build relationships in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare related products, COTS / Custom software development.
- Experienced in Electronic Healthcare systems and product integration techniques along with public sector consulting
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- PMP certified professional.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.