Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- Previous experience implementing IBM Kenexa - a learning content management solution
- Experience integrating and implementing Content Management Solutions
- Experience implementing a web-based solution within a cloud-based environment
- Jira or another Agile project tool
- MS-Office (Word, Visio)
- SQL Server
- At least two (2) years FTE experience in creating and deploying web applications in an agile environment.
- At least two (2) years FTE experience:
- Developing software in a team environment, using a configuration management tool o Developing software using a test-driven development approach o Meeting Sprint “Definition of Done” criteria
- At least two (2) years FTE experience authoring developer-friendly documentation (e.g. design documentation, deployment procedures)
- Strong desire to create the best web applications and the ability to execute it
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extensive experience in practical user research, information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as user experience principles and techniques
- At least two (2) years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with designers, business analysts, data analysts, and stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Solid written, verbal, and visual communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- An inquisitive mind with great intellectual curiosity
- A deep appreciation of craftsmanship and an exceptional eye for details
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with large-scale or cloud-based products or Government projects
- A talent for diplomatic discussion: the ability to listen, convince and collaborate in a crossfunctional environment
- Experience in a direct customer facing role with a Government customer Experience implementing content management or learning content management solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any o