Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- At least six (6) years of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) experience as a technical lead on one (1) or more Digital Service or agile software projects or platforms, including at least three (3) years of experience in a lead capacity, these projects must have been implemented software as a digital service or using agile methods
- At least two (2) years’ FTE experience in creating and deploying user-facing interfaces in an agile environment on one (1) or more Digital Service project, must have been implemented software as a digital service or using agile methods.
- Developing and executing automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Writing the front ends using proposed programming language and/or building web front ends in other modern web frameworks (e.g., Angular, Backbone, and React.js)
- Developing and consuming web-based, APIs
- Developing software using a test-driven development (TDD) or behavior driven development (BDD) approach
- Developing and executing automated unit, integration, and acceptance test
- Developing web applications using the proposed programming language
- Writing the back-ends of modern open-source web applications
- Developing backend web applications that integrate with relational and non-relational database systems
- Handling large data sets and scaling their storage
- Configuring and executing load and performance testing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Review work produced by team members
- On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.