Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Cambria was also selected as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- 3-5 years of organizational change management experience
- Experience with facilitation of large and multiple groups
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong MS office skills (Word, PPT)
- Experience working independently and taking initiative to drive to results/progress
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Project travel may be required
- Health care and/or HHS experience, more specifically mental/behavioral health
- Prosci Certification or applicable OCM experience
- State, Government, or Federal experience
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements online or via email to email@example.com.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.