Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- At least six (6) years of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) experience as a technical lead on one (1) or more Digital Service or agile software projects or platforms, including at least three (3) years of experience in a lead capacity, experience must have been on projects or platforms using modern technology and automated processes or using agile methods.
- Developing and consuming web-based, APIs
- Developing software using a test-driven development (TDD) or behavior driven development (BDD) approach
- Developing and executing automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- 1+ years of development experience using an agile methodology
- 1+ years of development experience using RESTful APIs
- Experience with data systems architecture, change data capture, data warehousing, and ETL processes
- Experience integrating multiple disparate databases into a central data warehouse, including working with data validation, data availability, and data definitions
- Experience building real-time, data-driven applications with a focus on sustainable technical infrastructure
- Experience with Git/Github for version control
- Experience working with cloud platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience synthesizing complex user requirements into project requirements, technical specifications, and project outlines
- Demonstrated capability to rapidly learn and work with new/emerging technologies
- 3+ years of experience using Node.js
- 3+ years of experience doing test-driven development (TDD) with automated test tools (e.g., Karma, Jasmine, Jest, RSpec, Capybara, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Formal agile training
- Experience working with and developing for enterprise-level systems
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Review work produced by team members
- On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.