Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- At least six (6) years of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) experience in User Experience Design and Web Development on one (1); or more Digital Service or agile software projects or platforms, including at least three (3) years of experience in a lead capacity
- Conducting stakeholder interviews, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture, interaction design, and usability testing
- Leading participatory and iterative design activities, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Producing user requirements specifications & experience goals, wireframes, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Human Centered Design / Design Thinking
- Developing proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy-to-navigate user interfaces (UIs) that consists of web pages with graphics, icons, and color schemes
- Developing Usability Testing Plan, Testing Scripts, and Usability Testing Report
- Strong desire to create the best web applications and the ability to execute it
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extensive experience in practical user research, information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as user experience principles and techniques
- Familiarity with user interface and interaction patterns for web
- 3+ years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers, BAs data analysts, and stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Solid written, verbal, and visual communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- An inquisitive mind with great intellectual curiosity
- A deep appreciation of craftsmanship and an exceptional eye for details
- An online portfolio (or work samples) demonstrating all above
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Work as or work with a user researcher to coordinate testing efforts, synthesize test findings, communicate results, and incorporate them into design
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and engage cross-functional teams and stakeholders to build consensus around experience architecture and interaction designs
- Create scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs
- Facilitate user workshop, design brainstorming, and work sessions
- Develop and refine UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines
- Ensure high standards of usability, consistency and clarity in design and quality of deliverables
- Follow-through: keep watch of shipped product and iterate for improvements and customer delight
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, cognitive science, or other related disciplines
focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.