Title: Delivery/Engineering Manager
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job type: Full-Time
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- The Engineering Manager shall have at least six (6) years of Full-Time as the primary person responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement on one (1) or more Agile or digital services projects
- Projects must have completed within the last five (5) years from RFO response date.
- Projects must have been implemented software as a digital service or using agile methods.
- Projects must have been comprised of multiple teams working together to deliver on the Digital Services.
- Resource must have been responsible for the creation and maintenance of product plans for the projects.
- Shall hold a current certification related to Scrum (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster® [CSM])
- Shall hold a current certification related to a scaled Agile framework (e.g. SAFe Scaled Agilist)
Primarily responsible for:
- Directs the architecture and infrastructure teams to ensure alignment with company technology standards and protocols
- Ensures the use of the modern development environment for efficient processes and technology
- Upholds best practices for development, testing, and deployment in alignment with contractual requirements.
- Ensures that deliverables adhere to the guidelines specified in the contract.
- Evaluates team to ensure appropriate skillsets and allocations of resources are available for delivering Product Increments (PI) iteratively in a scaled Agile Environment
- Partners with Product Manager to co-deliver highest business value for the Product Owner and the Customers in a scaled Agile Environment
- Directs Engineering Teams in a scaled Agile Environment
- Coordinates with he Product Owner to define PI objectives in preparation for PI planning activities
- Assists the team with prioritization of user stories for PI Planning and support System Demos
- Facilitate Solution demos for cross functional scrum teams
- Collaborates with Product Owner to obtain appropriate approvals for PI user storie content
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.