Title: Test Lead
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job type: Full-Time
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- The Test Lead shall have at least six (6) years of Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) experience in
- systems development, analysis, programming or testing on one (1) or more Digital Service
- project, including at least three (3) years of experience in a lead capacity:
- These projects must have been implemented software as a digital service or using agile methods.
- For these projects the Test Lead must have been in a lead position and responsible for:
- Developing automated test scripts
- Participating in code reviews for automated test scripts
- Developing automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests (i.e. Junit, PYUnit, JMeter)
- Executing automated unit, integration and acceptance tests (i.e. Karma, Selenium, Cucumber)
- On these projects the Test Lead must have experience with:
- Analyzing User Stories to be tested
- Conducting In-sprint testing
- Developing performance and load test scripts
- Defect tracking
Primarily responsible for:
- Lead the testing activities of a test forward development including assessing current state of
- testing and driving testing for the product lifecycle
- Maximizing test automation, test coverage, and ensure the overall testing practices provide
- customer acceptance
- Overseeing and directing the test development processes including: designs, reviews,
- implementations, and test execution, continuously improving testing methodology, best
- practices, and standards to provide consistent testing across the product
- Working closely with the team to build and maintain testing infrastructure and tooling
- Periodically reviewing how the test strategy aligns with the latest available technologies and industry trends
- Participating in Agile working practices such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review & retrospectives
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local