Location: On-site, Sacramento, CA
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- At least seven (7) years experience designing and developing the front and back end of web applications.
- At least two (2) years experience developing web applications deployed on the AWS Cloud based architecture.
- Programming/Development experience with the following languages/technologies (additional experience preferred):
- Github – 2 years experience
- Angular.js - 3 years experience
- Node.js - 3 years experience
- Github - 2 years experience
- NPM - 2 years experience
- PostgreSQL - 3 years experience
- At least three (3) years experience with the following technologies (more than 3 years experience with multiple technologies listed is preferred):
- At least two (2) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) experience in the following (more than 2 years experience is preferred):
- Modular web application development
- Test-driven development
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Automated acceptance testing
- Load and performance testing
- At least three (3) years FTE experience developing web-based user interfaces
- At least two (2) years FTE experience building REST services
Preferred Skill-sets/Qualifications (additional years experience in any of the below OR meeting multiple preferred qualifications is recommended):
- Formal agile training and/or accredited Agile certifications.
- Experience working on public sector IT Projects.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with common agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with and review work produced by team members
- On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree – IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state