Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Mandatory Qualifications (additional years’ experience recommended):
* At least seven (7) years of experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming and at least four (4) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
* At least three (3) years FTE experience in database development, database cleansing, and data migration from legacy systems to new cloud-based systems.
* At least three (3) years FTE experience with ER/Studio in creating and managing database designs and data architecture.
* At least two (2) years FTE experience using Amazon Web Services as a cloud infrastructure.
* At least three (3) years FTE experience utilizing a master data management solution in a high-availability implementation with data sizes measured in millions of objects deployed into a cloud infrastructure.
* At least two (2) years FTE experience managing free and open source software repositories including GitHub, JIRA, VersionOne, Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker; and ensuring license requirements are satisfied. * At least two (2) years FTE experience managing commercial tools providing services in the areas of mainframe synchronization with a modern database and service enabling mainframe applications.
* At least (2) two years FTE experience on database related system maintenance, operation, upgrades, applying software patches, support database backups and recovery, optimizing database performance, monitor/manage system resources and capacity on a LUW platform.
* At least one (1) year FTE experience with implementation of disaster recovery solutions for a cloud based enterprise application.
* At least two (2) years FTE experience with Data modeling using PostgreSQL
* At least two (2) years FTE experience with database tuning using PostgreSQL
Preferred Skill-sets/Qualifications (additional years experience in any of the below OR meeting multiple preferred qualifications is recommended):
* Formal agile training and/or accredited Agile certifications
* Experience working on public sector Systems Implementations or IT Projects
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
* Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and adapt to frequent organizational changes
* Familiarity with common Agile ceremonies
* Collaborate with and review work produced by team members
* On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
* Ability to understand and utilize JIRA
* Requires the possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.