Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- The Business Analyst/Tester is required to have a minimum of five (5) years of experience applying analytical processes on IT projects. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in business systems analysis and design.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least five (5) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) experience in the areas of software testing and quality assurance. Within the five (5) years of experience, two (2) years should have been as a test lead/test manager.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least two (2) years FTE experience with one of the following tools/testing processes (additional experience preferred):
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least three (3) years FTE experience producing testing related documents such as test management plan/strategy, test scenario/scripts, test execution results, defect logs and tractability matrices.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least three (3) years FTE experience preparing software testing harness, test environments, and formulating test data sets and test cases for various types of testing.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least two (2) years FTE experience using industry leading defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least one (1) year of FTE experience performing hands on testing of legacy mainframe applications.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least two (2) years FTE experience analyzing business, functional and technical requirements and translating them into test requirements and test cases.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least two (2) years FTE experience developing test cases and test scripts for testing interfaces or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least two (2) years FTE experience analyzing test results, generating test reports, identifying defects and/or anomalies, and fine tuning test data or test cases.
- The Business Analyst/Tester shall have at least two (2) years experience in performing automated tests
Preferred Skillsets/Qualifications (additional years experience in any of the below OR meeting multiple preferred qualifications is recommended):
- Formal agile training and/or accredited Agile certifications.
- Experience working on public sector IT Projects. Specifically, experience with State of California public assistance programs (for example Medi-Cal eligibility), California SAWS or Health Benefit Exchange (CalHEERS), and/or Medi-Cal claims processing.
- Experience working with the Medi-Cal Eligibility Data System (MEDS) legacy data and environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with common agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with and review work produced by team members
- On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Requires the possession of a Bachelor’s Degree. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws