Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
At least seven (7) years of experience in complex technology implementations in a product-centric environment. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
At least two (2) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) developing high-availability web applications deployed on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-based architecture using AWS tools / technologies.
At least two (2) years FTE experience with DevOps tools / technologies, including:
At least two (2) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) experience using a test-driven development approach
At least two (2) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) experience in at least one of the following (more than 2 years’ experience in multiple areas listed is preferred):
- Modern security, monitoring, and logging practices for system administration
- Modular web application development
- Automated acceptance testing
- Load and performance testing
- System administration
- Continuous monitoring tools
At least three (3) years FTE experience in at least one of the following technologies (more than 3 years’ experience with multiple technologies listed is preferred):
- At least (2) two years FTE experience administering, applying software patches, support backups and recovery and maintaining the operating system that supports the solution as specified in the Technical Qualifications section above.
- At least one (1) year FTE experience with implementation of disaster recovery solutions for an AWS cloud-based enterprise application.
- At least three (3) years FTE experience developing and implementing server configuration scripts within an AWS cloud-based dynamic infrastructure.
- At least three (3) years FTE experience implementing the configuration management tool GitHub within an AWS cloud-based dynamic infrastructure.
- At least three (3) years FTE experience implementing the continuous deployment tool Ansible and AWS Elastic Beanstalk within an AWS cloud-based dynamic infrastructure.
- At least three (3) years FTE experience implementing the Jenkins continuous integration tool within an AWS cloud-based dynamic infrastructure.
- At least three (3) years FTE experience using the AWS CloudWatch modern continuous monitoring tools within an AWS cloud-based dynamic infrastructure.
- At least one (1) year FTE experience using cost monitoring and optimization tools within an AWS cloud-based dynamic infrastructure.
Preferred Skill sets/Qualifications:
- Formal agile training and/or accredited Agile certifications
- Experience working on public sector IT Projects
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with and review work produced by team members
- On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- AWS DevOps Certified Engineer
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.