Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- Conducting best practices research, feasibility studies, and assessments
- Developing approaches and tools and templates to conduct on the project
- Documenting as-is/to-be operational procedures, issues, risks, input, output requirements, scope, requirements, and design into deliverable formats
- Support the overall project team by ensuring all deliverables are successfully completed on schedule
- Lead functional/application related requirements discussions with client leads and stakeholders
- Facilitate and support meetings such as note-taking of decisions, action items, risks and issues
- Formulates use cases for requirements, scopes of work, and acceptance testing, verifying that the software meets the business requirements
- Completing tasks related to deliverables, including but are not limited to, maintaining project work plans and schedule, conducting research, organizing and presenting findings, and developing documentation using structured methodologies
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
- Deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business requirements and analysis document, functional requirements, use cases, wire frames, report mockups, dashboards and process workflow design
- Flexibility to work remotely and/or travel to client locations as needed with the ability to meet multiple deadlines and handle interruptions to on-going work activities
- 5+ years of experience acting as a Business Analyst on IT and business management projects
- 3-5 years of experience on design, development, and implementation or strategic, process improvement projects in a public-sector setting
- Excellent written and strong communication skills with a wide range of audiences technical and non-technical, staff and managerial
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Project travel as required
- Experience in Mental Health, Transportation, Healthcare and/or Human Services Programs
- Experience in working at a consulting company
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) Certification
- Business Process or Lean Six Sigma Certification
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local