Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience designing and developing the front and back end of web applications.
- At least two (2) years’ experience developing web applications deployed on the Azure or AWS Cloud based architecture.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with Programming/Development with the following languages and technologies
- .NET Core 2.1
- SQL 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- At least three (3) years’ experience with the following technologies (more than 3 years’ experience with multiple technologies listed is preferred):
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies (e.g. Entity Framework)
- At least three (3) years FTE experience developing web-based user interfaces
- At least two (2) years FTE experience building REST services
Preferred Skillsets/Qualifications (additional years experience in any of the below OR meeting multiple preferred qualifications is recommended):
- Custom development in a government or healthcare environment, with experience meeting system security and authentication requirements when handing HIPAA protected PII
- Microsoft development and deployment products, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Entity Framework, Azure cloud, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Code, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly in an environment with changing requirements and modern technologies
- Formal agile training and/or accredited Agile certifications, with experience working in Scrum teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with common agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with and review work produced by team members
- On-the-fly skills acquisition, constantly keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree – IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and compensation requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws