Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Atlanta, Georgia; and Tallahassee, Florida.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2014. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- Analyze, design, extend and possibly migrate existing, large development environment(s) consisting of Linux and Windows servers into AWS
- Work with the latest AWS Cloud technologies as they are released and implemented to constantly improve the exiting environment
- Build and maintain architecture diagrams, ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path
- Provide best practices of designing, configuring, and maintaining Cloud environment and present to management.
- Document and conduct knowledge transfer to internal staff
- Overall of 6+ years of experience in development of applications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in creating restful services
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with DynamoDB (or AWS related Cloud DB)
- Hands on experience with AWS API Gateway and Lambda
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with PHI / PII data storage in AWS
- Minimum of 1 year of experience deploying and scaling services using Docker or similar containers in AWS
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Ability to adapt the role of architect to a modern DevOps environment with both pre and post development engagements
- Enterprise-level experience with teams involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with company standards, process, methodologies, and best practices
- Be willing to work with and learn the latest AWS Cloud technologies as they are released and implemented
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience in extending Active Directory Domain Services to AWS
- Experience in Healthcare Industry involving EDI (Claims, Encounters & Provider data)
- EDI Implementation with HIPAA X12 standards (837, 835 and 834s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.