We work across multiple industries including (but not limited to):
Cambria helps states and counties deliver human services programs such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and childcare more efficiently via improved eligibility determination processes and systems.
Complex Medicaid and Public Health systems require people who understand modularity and integration. Cambria has experience with claims management, maintenance, operations support, and development for state Medicaid and Public Health programs.
Our deep understanding of human services programs enables us to be more informed and knowledgeable when it comes to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of your child welfare case management solutions.
Cambria has deep experience in transportation and toll systems and processes. Our work includes transportation strategic planning, feasibility analysis, implementation, and operations.
We help various government agencies develop systems and processes to meet complex regulatory requirements.
Our expert technical knowledge will help your organizations thrive with efficiency and keep up with modern advancements. Our primary services are:
Our systems integration services help to bring complex, modular enterprise environments into alignment. We work with our clients to develop well-planned solution architectures based on both technical architecture and business architecture prowess.
Our systems development and migration services are designed to optimize and realize more value from technology. Our teams have helped agencies modernize and re-platform their solutions, leveraging innovative technologies to process and access their data.
We connect human intuition with technical expertise. Our highly skilled team will help identify and implement technology that fits the organization, not the other way around.
Our project management, based on PMBOK, is flexible based on project needs to avoid an overly textbook approach that can put schedule and budget at risk.
Cambria has developed proven, Agile service delivery models driven by industry best practices to introduce teams to the Agile language and enable them to implement Agile Methods across all layers of the organization.
All of our practitioners are trained to be Agilists, and Cambria views each client engagement as an opportunity to provide make government service delivery more agile. Our delivery model focuses on adaptive learning through our iterative sprints.
Our change management practitioners guide all aspects of the change effort, including readiness assessments, making the case for change, and developing a change management plan.
Our team begins with the end in mind – we design for human behaviors and motivations. Our team works with you to determine what to design, how it should work, and why it matters.
Consistently delivering quality requires quality management and control. Our proactive approach helps clients to identify and mitigate risks before they become issues and keep the project on track.
See what our clients have to say. We pride ourselves in keeping our clients for multiple projects and becoming part of their working family.
• California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHSA) – Agile Development Pre-Qualified (ADPQ) Vendor Pool
• California Software Licensing Program (SLP) – Communication Software as a Solution (CSaaS)
• California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS) – IT Services
• California Master Award Agreement (MSA) – IT Services
• California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS) – Non-IT Services
• California Public Employees’ Retirement System – IT Consulting Spring-Fed Pool
• Florida Department of Management Services – IV&V Services Contract
• Georgia Technology Authority IT Project Assurance Services (ITPAS) – IV&V and Quality Assurance Categories
• Los Angeles County – Enterprise Services Master Agreement
• Los Angeles County – Information Technology Support Services Master Agreement (ITSSMA)
• Los Angeles County – Process Improvement Services Master Service Agreement (MSA)
• Los Angeles County – Strategic Planning Master Service Agreement (MSA)
• Metropolitan Water District of Southern California – On-Call Information Technology Project Management Services
• Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) – Information Systems Consulting Services Contract
• Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) – Master Services Agreement
• Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) – Qualified Vendor Pool for Agile Development
• Oregon Department of Transportation – Price Agreement No. B33504
• South Dakota Department of Social Services – Professional Services Master Agreement
• Tennessee Department of General Services – SWC 405 IT Projects (Wave 2) Contract
• Washington Department of Enterprise Services – Information Technology Professional Services (ITPS) Master Services Agreement
• Washington Department of Enterprise Services – Non-IT Strategic Business Analysis Consulting Services
• Washington Department of Enterprise Services – Organizational Development Consulting Services
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
• Illinois Department of Central Management Services
• Maryland Department of Transportation
• Tennessee Governor’s Office of Diversity Business Enterprise
• Washington Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises